FIRST TIME REGISTERING ON-LINE (i.e. New Customer)
1) You must create an Account by clicking on the Register for an Account button
2) Once you've created an Account, you can register your child by clicking on Add Participant. If you are registering more than one child, each child will have to be added as an Add Participant.
3) Again, even though you are considered the account holder, your name will also appear as a participant. Some AIA events are for adults where the adult account holder would also be considered the participant. This is why you will see your name as the first participant.
4) Select your child's name; then click Save & Continue.
5) There are forms to fill out which include choosing your gym location, emergency contact, medical info and volunteering opportunity.
6) Once the forms are done, there is the option to purchase a basketball and/or jersey. Be sure to click on the Add button if you choose to purchase a basketball or jersey. Don't forget that your child must bring a basketball every Friday night. If you already have one he/she can bring that to the gym.
7) Then the Waiver will need to be signed.
8) And finally... credit card payment. You have completed the registration process.
ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT (i.e. Returning Customer)
1) Click on Login to Existing Account. Register your child by clicking on their name or if registering a new child click on Add Participant.
2) Follow #4-8 above.
3) Make sure we have your current address & contact information. If it needs to be updated, click on the pencil to the right of listed participants, or go to Settings.
GEAR - i.e. t-shirt, basketball, jersey
1) All gear will be at the gym on the first night of Friday Nite Basketball.
2) T-shirt is included in the registration fee.
3) Basketballs are available to purchase for $15 after you've clicked on the Checkout button. It's considered an Option. Your child will need to bring an age appropriate size basketball to the gym every Friday night. You can bring your own basketball if you already have one.
4) Jerseys are available for $20 while quantities last.
1) If you find that when you hit the Back Button and it brings you back to the beginning of your registration, try hitting the back button of your browser instead.
2) If you are denied proceeding to checkout because of "exceeding grade or age allowed" it usually means that somehow you checked in under the Account Holder (yourself as participant) and not as the Participant (your child).
Who? Boys & Girls - Kindergarten - Grade 10
When? October 4, 2019 - March 6, 2020 (Friday nights)
(excl. 3-4 weeks at Christmas & some ProD days and/or school closures)
Where? in Abbotsford school gyms
In Abbotsford since 1988
Slammin' Jammers - Grades K/1, 2/3 (1.5 hrs)
An action-filled introduction to the foundational skills of basketball with an emphasis on FUN!
Building the Basics - Grades 4/5, 6/7, 8-10 (2 hrs)
Learning the basics with an emphasis on dribbling, driving & shooting, as well as age appropriate games & skills.
All refunds are subject to a $25 administration fee.
No refunds will be issued after October 21st.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund request.
Please include player's name, address, phone number & reason for refund.
This screen shows you the details for the selected product.
Click the "Add to Cart" button to add this product to your shopping cart. You can enter a quantity larger then 1 to add multiples of this product to your shopping cart.
If the product is full you will see a "Wait List" button. Click this button if you would like to be notified if/when capacity is added. If capacity is increased we will email you. Upon receipt of the increased capacity notification, registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
If the product is not ready for purchase you will see a "Notify Me" button. You can click this button if you would like to be notified when this product is ready for purchase.
Some products can only be purchased through our partner. In this case you will see an "External Register" button. Click this button to purchase through our partner's website.