April 9 - June 4, 2021 (Friday nights)
Grades K -10 (Boys & Girls)
Slammin' Jammers - Gr K/1, 2/3
An action-filled introduction to the foundational skills of basketball with an emphasis on FUN!
Building the Basics - Gr 4/5, 6/7, 8-10
Continuing to learn the basics with an emphasis on dribbling, driving & shooting.
Unfortunately Gym Locations and Times cannot be confirmed yetwe are aiming at Friday evenings between 5:30 PM to 9 PMstarting with younger group to older.
We will contact you to confirm once the schedule is finalized. Full refund will be provided if it does not work out.
Having trouble registering? Go to this link: On-Line Registration Steps
To start registering, choose the "age group" and then scroll down to either Login to Existing Account (if a returning player) or Register for an Account (first time player registering on-line).
Registering more than one child? After you register the first player, click "Add to Cart" and you'll be given the option to add a second player (or you can register to become a volunteer) by clicking on "View Product" and proceeding.
Once you've finished click "Continue" to proceed to waiver and checkout.
We deeply appreciate & love our volunteers! Friday Nite Basketball is the great program that it is because of our many dedicated volunteers committed to Friday Nite Basketball and kids in the community.
Parents - make a difference in the life of a child. If you don't have the ability (or time) to coach, an extra pair of willing hands makes a big difference.
Students - (high school, college & university) - here's an opportunity to earn community service hours, build your resume, grow as a coach and leader in your community.
The Needs -
Want to Volunteer? - please register here.
Questions? - contact Tianna Wiebe at email@example.com
Covid-19 Safety Procedures
1) Groups will be smaller this year. Gyms are capped at 20 kids (less if gym is smaller).
2) Sessions will be shorter (1 hour to 1.5 hours) to limit time together, accommodate smaller groups and gym availability; i.e. allow for two sessions in one evening at the same gym.
3) No spectators allowed, unless the government guidelines are changed.
4) Sharing of equipment will be limited and within the Via Sport guidelines.
5) Children are signed in every session.
6) Everyone needs to sanitize their hands before entering the gym.
7) Physical distancing will be adhered to.
8) Each player must bring their own water bottle.
9) Use of washroom facilities limited.
10) Players are not to attend if sick or not feeling well, showing signs of possible Covid-19, or in contact with someone who’s had Covid-19.
It is vital that no person who feels sick IN ANY WAY visit any of our facilities and/or utilize any of our services. It is also vital that no person bring a child to any of our facilities who feels unwell or showing any symptoms of illness.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Will I be contacted before the league starts on April 9? A Coach or Gym Parent will contact you before start date. If you have not been contacted by Wednesday, April 7 send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What about t-shirts and basketballs? All gear will be at the gym on the first night.
3. Who do I contact if I have a question? Before the season begins send an e-mail to email@example.com. During the season, please contact your Gym Director/Head Coach or Gym Parent for any questions regarding specific information about your gym (i.e. what time does it start, my child won’t be there, is there FNB tonight, etc.). Contact information will be on the Schedule.
4. When will I receive a schedule? Schedules will be handed out on the first night. It is your responsibility to obtain a schedule from the Gym Parent or Gym Director. The schedule will include the name & contact information of your Gym Director & Gym Parent, as well as known gym location changes & cancellations.
5. What happens when a gym is cancelled on a Friday night? For various reasons, there can be last minute gym cancellations which are beyond our control. School functions (such as a Halloween event or Christmas play) take priority over outside activities, including those that are booked in advance. Every attempt is made to find alternate facilities when possible. You will be contacted if there is a last minute gym cancellation and/or change. E-mail is the preferred method of communication. Make it a habit to check your e-mail every Friday night before you leave and be sure that the Gym Parent has your most up-to-date contact information. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.
6. What about ProD days? Check your schedule, as it depends on the school and on the ProD day whether or not we have access to the gym (some ProD days the gym).
7. What about refunds? We will accept refund requests up until April 23, 2021. Refunds are subject to a $25 administration fee. An e-mail must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund, with the following information: player’s name, parent’s name, home phone number, address, and reason for refund. If you registered on-line you will receive the refund on your credit card.
8. What does my child need to bring every Friday night?
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Looking forward to a great season!
All refunds are subject to a $25 administration fee. No refunds will be issued after April 23.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund request and please include player's name, address, phone number & reason for refund.
To start registering, choose the gym location and then scroll down to either Login to Existing Account (if a returning player) or Register for an Account (first time player registering on-line).
Registering more than one child? After you register the first player, click "Add to Cart" and you'll be given the option to add a second player (or to register to become a volunteer) by clicking on "View Product" and proceeding.
This screen shows you the details for the selected product.
Click the "Add to Cart" button to add this product to your shopping cart. You can enter a quantity larger then 1 to add multiples of this product to your shopping cart.
If the product is full you will see a "Wait List" button. Click this button if you would like to be notified if/when capacity is added. If capacity is increased we will email you. Upon receipt of the increased capacity notification, registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
If the product is not ready for purchase you will see a "Notify Me" button. You can click this button if you would like to be notified when this product is ready for purchase.
Some products can only be purchased through our partner. In this case you will see an "External Register" button. Click this button to purchase through our partner's website.