We deeply appreciate & love our volunteers! Friday Nite Basketball is the great program that it is because of our many dedicated volunteers committed to Friday Nite Basketball and kids in the community.
Parents - make a difference in the life of a child. If you don't have the ability (or time) to coach, an extra pair of willing hands makes a big difference.
Students - (high school, college & university) - here's an opportunity to earn community service hours, build your resume, grow as a coach and leader in your community.
The Needs -
Want to Volunteer? - please register here.
Questions? - contact Tianna Wiebe at email@example.com
Covid-19 Safety Procedures
1) Groups will be smaller this year. Gyms are capped at 20 kids (less if gym is smaller).
2) Sessions will be shorter (1 hour to 1.5 hours) to limit time together, accommodate smaller groups and gym availability; i.e. allow for two sessions in one evening at the same gym.
3) No spectators allowed, unless the government guidelines are changed.
4) Sharing of equipment will be limited and within the Via Sport guidelines.
5) Children are signed in every session.
6) Everyone needs to sanitize their hands before entering the gym.
7) Physical distancing will be adhered to.
8) Each player must bring their own water bottle.
9) Use of washroom facilities limited.
10) Players are not to attend if sick or not feeling well, showing signs of possible Covid-19, or in contact with someone who’s had Covid-19.
It is vital that no person who feels sick IN ANY WAY visit any of our facilities and/or utilize any of our services. It is also vital that no person bring a child to any of our facilities who feels unwell or showing any symptoms of illness.
*Brings up your info and the info for all of your Campers.
*We'll remember your info the next time you register.
This screen shows you the details for the selected product.
Click the "Add to Cart" button to add this product to your shopping cart. You can enter a quantity larger then 1 to add multiples of this product to your shopping cart.
If the product is full you will see a "Wait List" button. Click this button if you would like to be notified if/when capacity is added. If capacity is increased we will email you. Upon receipt of the increased capacity notification, registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
If the product is not ready for purchase you will see a "Notify Me" button. You can click this button if you would like to be notified when this product is ready for purchase.
Some products can only be purchased through our partner. In this case you will see an "External Register" button. Click this button to purchase through our partner's website.